Sunday, September 24, 2017

Week 4: Shadows & Light

Hello everyone,

Sorry this post is coming at a late time, it's been a busy week to say the least. I took the majority of these pictures around Downtown New Haven but I also took some on campus. I liked this series because it made me really look at how light hit on each object. After reviewing my pictures, I want to take more photos that focus on shadow and light to see how my photos change and or improve.

Before:
 After:

Before:
 After:

Before:
 After:

Before:
 After:

Before:
 After:

Before:
 After:



4 comments:

  1. All of the images involving lights are the strongest.. the top one is strong and the light fixtures at night on the Yale campus as well... Notice that full sun is harsh and contrasty and how the mushroom and softball field are less interesting because of all that light

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alyssa, I like all your photos in this series but the first one really stands out to me. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alyssa, you did an amazing job on all these photos. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alyssa,
    These photos are so nice! My favorite one is of the leaves and the sun! The lamp photo is perfect for this assignment :)

    Great job,
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete