Friday, September 1, 2017

Hello

Hello Class my name is Nehemiah Tubman. I'm a freshmen at Albertus Magnus College. Major is Child Development. I love working with children. I have been working with children for 4 years as a daycare teacher and I can tell you it was rough, working with 1 an half year old's. But I gave that up about 3 weeks ago. I couldn't see myself working in a daycare anymore because I would like to work with a child one on one as a therapist I believe I a make change in someone life. I want to be a child therapist.  I love taking pictures of me cooking or I'm at the beach of the beautiful water or the lake I love water and looking a gazing at it. it so much fun.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome Nehemiah,

    Child Psychology is a great field to go into. We have a water assignment coming up so you should really enjoy that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also work in a daycare and I praise for knowing and accepting it wasn't for you because if you don't love it try something else because it can be a handful. Also welcome to Albertus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to read that you are following your path in getting the education that you know will help you get to the ultimate goal. Best of luck in all you do.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hi Nehemiah

    Im also taking a class on Mondays in New Haven for,Child Development. so you have a lot to look forward to, i began my journey here at Albertus times can and will get tough but stick to it as many of us did,also keep in touch with all the strong level headed people you meet along the way.Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you everyone and good luck to everyone

    ReplyDelete