Sunday, September 10, 2017

I must admit I feel a little at a loss for doing things especially using a cell phone to take photos. I borrowed my brother in laws camera for a few shoots - but of course he ended up sending me the ones he thought I should have, instead of the photos I took single items to later select which I would post.
I have a feeling from viewing the last two videos tonight (one video I could not because it had no sound); however the link that breaks down regarding light/speed was very interesting.
Below I will attempt to post the photos that I took on Monday and then on Saturday.




























1 comment:

  1. The top 3 pictures fit the assignment very well and are good, Carmen. The close up of the grass is good for a future assignment, Macro photography.

    ReplyDelete