Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Good evening everyone. Today after speaking with someone well versed in the subject of photography, I ventured out to Lighthouse Point Park with my son. I was afraid that by the time we got there it would be closing since the sun was going down, but I have to say I was able to take a few shots and have actually figured out a little bit about how to change my photos on the system that I am using. I hope you like the photos. Let me know your thoughts. NOTE FIRST PHOTO IS OF THE SKY.... I COULD NOT RESIST TO SHARE ITS BEAUTY,










4 comments:

  1. Photo number 5 is not the right photo... working on fixing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #5 is good but just rotate it a bit to the left to make the horizon line parallel to the frame edge.

    Very good series, Carmen... you are seeing natural forms as design elements and have moved beyond photographing "things out there" to making interesting compositions that use elements in the environment to make interesting images...Be careful about "blow outs" as in the 2nd from the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carmen, I like all your photos. I especially like the one with the water rushing towards the sand and the glare of light that highlights the water. The sky photos also reminds me of moments when I'm driving in my car and there is a perfect view that makes me want to pull out my camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love the sky image in the first post too!

    ReplyDelete