Wednesday, September 13, 2017

My Beach Views

This week assignment was very interesting to me. I was very excited to see what I could find. My photos were taken at Seaside Park in Bridgeport. It took some time for me to get some shots that I really liked. I had to drive around to different areas of the park but I'm very pleased with my work. I did some editing and I added before and after of select of photos. 


Before
After
                                           




                            Before                                               After


Before
 After



This is one of my favorite photos. I like the formation of the rocks and they really stand out to me visually.

Before

After

This one is my second favorite. I like the way the sand incorporates the water. It is very beautiful. 

Before

After




5 comments:

  1. Yashida, I think you've done some good editing here. I found this series a bit difficult to get good lighting even on a good day so getting the clarity that you have gotten is great! I especially like the photos of rock formations in the water. The second to last photo and the one where the beach left marks of waves on the sand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yashina,
    I love your sand shots! I think it captures the assignment perfectly with all the different patterns. Great job! -Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yanisha,
    You took great shots! I really like a few of your shots so I can't chose my absolute favorite, but my one is definitely the rocks with the algae on it. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! You did a super job with this. I like how you are appreciating abstract shapes and moving well beyond the concept of "there is the beach out there, click." You are really taking your time and seeing how planes of light and sand and water come together to make composition. I also love how you showed me the before and after on your edits some of the changes are quite striking and as he can see make such a big difference.

    Starting from the top the after has a lot more contrast and depth to it which makes the light elements of the shells really pop and the water at the top have much more light energy. The second one down is a nice collection of abstract rock shapes that fills the frame and is just a nice composition. I like them all really… Well done!

    ReplyDelete