Saturday, September 23, 2017

Shadows and Light

Hi everyone,
                      This week assignment was kind of difficult for me. I had a few trials and errors taking photos this week. What I saw visually and the photos that were taken didn't match. I did some more research by looking at other photographers to get the concept of shadow and light. I took multiple photos, these are the best out of all. I hope you all like the series, tell me what you think.

The first 4 photos of this series are the sky. They were taken at sundown, there were a lot of clouds that day.













This is a photo of my sister and me














3 comments:

  1. Excellent work, Yanisha. You took the time to look at examples to better be in a position to recognize the shot when you saw it. The light poems of the sky abstractions are inspired. I particularly like the b and w version of the second image.The lay of shadows on the ground are well done and well seen....The beautiful light and shadow on the steps just before your sister and you is perfectly seen and edited.... Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! After editing the photos especially the ones of the sky I was able to appreciate the beauty of them.

      Delete
  2. Hi Yanisha,

    Beautiful set. I love the shadows of yourself and your sister. I also enjoyed the black and whites. I think black and white is timeless, one of my favorite filters when editing a color photo is always to default to have a black and white.

    ReplyDelete