Friday, September 15, 2017

Week 3: Trip to the Beach

Hello All,

This assignment was my favorite so far. I love going to the beach so it was nice to have an excuse to go. I went to Lighthouse Point Park earlier this week. It was a quick trip due to my busy schedule, but I think I was able to successfully take a few pictures. I'm still adjusting to making edits on my pictures so I was a little hesitant on how to approach these images.

Before:
After:

Before:
After:

Before:
After:

Before:
 After:


Before:
After:

Before:
 After:














3 comments:

  1. Hi Alyssa, great photos! I love the 5th set of pictures that has the sand formations. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Alyssa… I love the beach too and there is nothing better than getting away from our everyday busy lives to take a nice walk there. Overall I'm pretty happy with the series. You are seeing the shape of forms in your frame and paying attention to where the light is.

    Let me show you at school how to pump the contrast back into your black and white conversions and how far to go in when to stop etc.

    My favorite images perhaps the close-up of the water coming in, the fourth series down. I also appreciate how you straightened the horizon lines, how you were filling the frame, and paying careful attention to your composition… Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your photos are great. I like the first one the best. I like the formation of the rocks and the angle it was taken. The editing really made a difference, there was more life added and the water become more vibrant.

    ReplyDelete