Sunday, October 22, 2017

A Macro Farewell (week 8)

Good afternoon everyone,

Wow, what a Mod!! I have learned so much from this course and from each of you individually!  This class was my most favorite this mod.  For week 8 I decided to focus my efforts on more Macro work.  I wanted to stick to what I was best at and nature as I have stated before is my favorite thing.  I wanted to capture the ending of summer and embrace the fall.  I am away at a hotel suite and they had a fantastic display in the front of the lobby office that I used as one canvas and the rest were photos taken while on a walk.  This course has given me so much me time I am sorry it has to end!  As a mom of 4 folks don't give me much time to myself unless its for classwork so having this course was extremely therapeutic for me.  Before the course ends I wanted to give special thanks to my friend Stacy for allowing me to keep her camera for the entire 8 weeks! Not once did she ask for it or rush me to return it.  This series is for her.  I see beauty in her that she does not see in herself and so In "getting in close"  I want her to realize there is beauty in the places you wouldn't think to find it, and its only when you look up close that you can capture it. 

Thank you for a wonderful mod, I look forward to taking another.  I would really love to take a full on photoshop course as my photoshop this mod was subpar and I would really like to step my game up.

Be happy, and stay well.  Gods blessings to all,
Natasha Rivera-LaButhie


























2 comments:

  1. Hi Natasha! I always enjoy looking at your photos! You have such a distinct creative eye for photography! This class was definitely a fun class for me and I learned so much about photography and focusing on what you want to capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful series Natasha. I like all of the images... One note... the bee on the fence would be improved by sending the background more out of focus... We do that by using the widest aperture and the longest focal length... but that is a subject for a future class.

    I'm so glad you found this class to be worthwhile. Say thanks to your friend for lending you the camera, from me.

    ReplyDelete