Sunday, October 15, 2017

week 7 magic screen shots

I loved this assignment.  I enjoyed looking at the different sites although, some of them made my computer crash.  I now have to check my software as my computer is not running the same.  I screen shot what I was able and worked with what I could.  My favorites were the NY skyline.  Those were brilliant! I will add more once my laptop is done updating and hopefully there is no damage to my system.

I hope this covered what you were asking for.  Two of the black and white images are of London.  The square is from a rooftop.  I loved how the lines made it look like somewhat of a snowflake.  I chose to make them black and white to make the shadows and lines make a bold statement. The building looked like a sideways stair case or two upright harmonicas/accordians and so, since I enjoy architecture it was a must have shot. I wanted the city shots to reflect the busyness of what the city is really like.  How claustraphobic it can make you at times.  While being a city that never sleeps it is also a city of wonder and magic.  I wanted to use the shots with the glowing street lights and building lights to highlight all of its splendor.  The shots almost looks like the buildings are placed in lava!











3 comments:

  1. Excellent job with this, Natasha... you are showing me active visual thinking and your edits are very good too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natasha, I like all the shots you took. I love the second photo, it was a taken at a great angle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos the night scenes are amazing

    ReplyDelete