Saturday, October 7, 2017

Portrait assignment

I apologize that in reading the professors reminder about the assignment, that all my pictures would be incorrect. If they are, I will try again next week. I read the assignment a few weeks back and did not reread prior to taking the photos.

That is my error. Wanted to share some pictures I took of my son, close family friends and a couple of quick shots from a New Haven 4 Puerto Rico event.

Have a wonderful wknd.

Carmen Burgos
Waiting...

Smelling the flowers


Sweet face

ALL EMOTIONS The different faces of children LOL


Look one foot!

I got this mom

In the moment

Yeah.... that's right

NH4PR

NH Finest in education


1 comment:

  1. Right... I am looking for you to stretch more and simplify. Yanisha got the right idea, just above... I welcome a redo when you can get to it...

    ReplyDelete