Sunday, October 1, 2017

Burgos, Week 5 Macro

The majority of the shots were taken at the office. Flowers from the patio, roses on a supervisors desk, the plant at the reception desk (that I sprinkled water on for effect), the piece of candy I bit into to show the caramel (so that everyone understood it was a candy and not anything 'gross'). The eraser eye balls came from a staff retreat entitled 20/20 (which I have on my computer stand) and my own eye that shows the reflection of the window and a shadow of myself. The pepper was one of two photos that I did not use the 'tulip' icon to shot the photo since it was taken the week before. I really liked this photo of the pepper from the community garden and wanted to add it. The second photo that I did not use the tulip icon for was the berries. These berries are outside my apartment building and I shot it with my ipad.

The one thing I noticed about taking close up with the tulip icon was that it would not take the photo unless it was at a certain distant from the object. So I was not able to get as close as I thought that I could get; but seeing that the camera does have a 'good eye' it probably knew that if it took the picture it would be out of focus.

Take care everyone!!!!










5 comments:

  1. Nice photos Carmen. I particularly like the one of the rose close up. Flowers are my favorite. I was raised by my grandparents, my grandfather was a gardener among other things and he raised me on roses. Every color, every size. Flowers are close to my heart. Love the colors in the last photo, what are they they look like blueberries?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natasha the rose is my favorite as well. It is a wonderful thing to have the opportunity that had growing up to be surrounded by such beauty. Regarding the berries - I actually don't know. I had never noticed them before. My son pointed them out and I took the photo. It's amazing how rich they look close up from something so small.

      Delete
  2. The rose is my favorite as well... how can we discover beautiful design by looking closely at things?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Professor I believe we can find it by taking the time to look at it. The photos were fun to take, but I have to admit it was the cropping and moving in even closer that helps me to appreciate the object.

      Delete
  3. My favorite photo is the rose and the eye! What great detail!

    ReplyDelete