Sunday, October 22, 2017

Good Morning. My apologies for my last minute post; I have been sick with the flu since Monday so I have not been able to go out and shoot (I feel awful). I decided to do my final post with panorama pics again. I went to Guam which is where half of my family is from, India because I always wanted to go, and Mexico in honor of the upcoming Dia de los Muertos holiday. Technology is so great...even though I'm sick I still was able to see the world! The first three images are of Guam at an old cemetery it looks like. Next is India when India Day was being celebrated. I thought the last pic (Mexico) was pretty eerie with the poster and the ghostly figure (Probably just from the movement of the camera). I thoroughly enjoyed taking this class and I will definitely continue to work on my photography now that I understand the basics. Thank you so much Professor Nevins!  









2 comments:

  1. HI Elyse,
    This is a super neat series!!! I love this! I wish we had more time in this class, simply because I loved it so much! You did a great job selecting these. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your illness, Elyse. The bottom two images really have a wonderful sense of light. Keep shooting and I hope to see you in another class in the future!

    ReplyDelete