Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Week 8 Assignment

Hi Class! This has been an insightful class and one that I really enjoyed, that really made me get out of my comfort zone and get creative. For my last assignment I chose to do more Macro photos. My husband and I just closed on our first home last week so I decided to take some Macro photos around the front yard! I wish you all the best of luck in your future classes!!

This is the red textured brick on our house!

Before

After
 

Before
After#1 
 After#2

This is of a gerber daisy in front of my house! 
Before
 After

This is of white mums 
Before
 After#1
After#2

This is of a plastic pumpkin
Before
After

This is from a plant in the front of my house
Before
 After

This isn't my favorite but it's of the cover on a pan while I was cooking.
Before
 After


6 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie, I think all your photos are great. I like the photo of the light bulb the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie,
    I love your selection of things you chose to capture. Great job :)

    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent series, Stephanie. I really like the glass cover on the pan.. :) They are all tuned into design, focal point and light. You have learned the lessons from this class well. Keep photographing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you professor! I enjoyed this class very much and look forward to photographing more!

      Delete
  4. Great job Stephanie, You've come a long way. That third shot is insanely cool! The colors are amazing! You consistently think outside the box good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone! I enjoyed viewing all of your photos each week!

    ReplyDelete