Thursday, October 12, 2017

Week 7: Sistine Chapel & London

This week I explored the Sistine Chapel and London. I was playing around with the views which is how I got that first shot. I thought it was a cool look how the woman is reaching out from the crowd. The "Cantante Domino" photo reminded me of a book cover; this also came from the Sistine Chapel. I loved the vibrancy of the wheel ride and how you can see the motion in the photo. The picture of the steps are actually from underneath the London Bridge. (Please excuse the exit button in some of the photos).














2 comments:

  1. I like your virtual tour destination as well as the series. I have to say my favorite image is between the 10th and the 6th photo. I love the way they're framed. It's very interesting. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super job with these Elyse… Your selections are perfect. I see your mind actively designing as you create these selections.

    ReplyDelete