Thursday, October 19, 2017

Final Assignment .

Hi Everyone! I am going to posting photos through out the next couple of days so please bare with me. My computer has been acting up a bit so I've been out of commission for quite some time. Exciting news for me though, all my friends are photographers so I get to use all their equipment! lol. This week my friend got new lens' and he let me use his Canon. Not sure at all the logistics behind anything just what I liked while manually focusing and did my best with editing.  I went to the beach and had the best time. I stayed until the sun set so I was able to capture the sun setting and have a little fun with a tripod. Through out this course what I noticed I have the most difficult time with is aperture and adjusting the lighting to be just right so when I edit my photos I'm always unsure of how to fix it. (Before this course I never really edited my photos.) I feel really lucky that I got to use my friends camera because it captured my images the way I hoped it would. Thank you to everyone that viewed my work and felt moved to comment! I'll be posting my virtual photos shortly.

P.S -This week I titled my photos. . . for fun :)



"The Sun Sets"


"Lets Go To The Moon"


"Waves"


"Hakuna Matata"


"Happy Feet"


"Serenity"


"The Calm" 


"The Storm"



"Mother Natures Veins"


"Perspective"


"The Lone Survivor" 

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful series, Gaby! You are showing a nice command of the elements that were at the heart of this class... Congratulations.

    Keep shooting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are absolutely amazing great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaby this series is beautiful! I LOVE this! Those sunsets are so amazing! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much! Sorry I couldn't get to the last post before class ended! Juggling soooo much but I truly enjoyed this course, thank you professor Nevins for your feed back always!
    Good luck to everyone moving forward with their classes.

    Gaby

    ReplyDelete