Sunday, October 15, 2017

Week 7: Virtual Tour of Sistine Chapel

Hello everyone,

For this week's assignment, I decided to check out the Sistine Chapel. I think this assignment was very interesting. This assignment pushed for new perspectives and I found it to be quiet the challenge. Overall, I enjoyed looking at the sights. But my favorite one was the chapel. I tried my best editing wise but, to me, all the edits look similar.

Before:
 After:

Before:
 After:

Before:
 After:

Before:
 After:

Before:
 After:

Before:

After:







3 comments:

  1. Good selections, Alyssa... and that s the main point of this assignment... The main issue with the edits is the color cast which as a lot of green in each image... Open color balance in Photoshop (ctrl>B) and add the opposite of green, which is magenta. You will see an immediate improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alyssa, you took some great shots. It was good to see the designs from different angles.

    ReplyDelete