Monday, October 16, 2017

Week 8: Last Week!

Hello everyone,

For my last assignment, I decided to take more Macro shots. Since it was one of the most difficult assignments for me, I thought it would be good to end of the class with a challenge. I also, conveniently, went to West Rock yesterday. I changed up this assignment by taking the pictures after it rained. I also used Macro filters. I feel that using the filters allowed me to capture a lot more detail and made it my favorite series of the class!

With that being said, I wish you all the best with classes and in life. It was great to see all of your photos!
- Alyssa

Before:
After (I didn't know if this was too dark):
After Two:

 Before:
After:
After Two:

 Before:
After (I didn't know if this was too dark):
After Two:


 Before:
After:


 Before:
After: 
 After Two:


Before:
After:




6 comments:

  1. Alyssa, gorgeous Macro photos! I love the leaves with the rain on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alyssa, it is great that you were able to capture the macro photos with the rain drops. My favorite one is the third one. I like both versions of your edit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alyssa,

    This series is definitely your best yet, I love the rain drops in the spider web. How awesome. Good luck to you as well with the rest of your classes!

    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super series! You are looking carefully and being moved by what you are seeing. That is clearly conveyed in these images....

    Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome eyes your daughter came out great

    ReplyDelete