Sunday, October 1, 2017

Macro Images wk5

Good evening everyone,

This week was quite the challenge.  I used 2 cameras and my phone this time and I took more photos than I could keep track of.  For me a lot of the images still need some editing so I am only utilizing ones I have edited up to this point.  I had some technical difficulties when getting ready to upload the photos when we discovered my friends dog had eaten the USB cable we needed to get the photos transferred to my laptop.  Please know more photos will come once we can obtain the wire.  He has to go to the photo place in Milford to get it so it will be a few days. The second photo is my favorite.  Believe it or not, I did not edit the photo outside of cropping it to enlarge it.  Those colors came directly from the sun.  I know we needed to capture small things on a large magnitude however just the beauty of the colors and how it literally glowed without editing help was too beautiful not to share. Please stay tuned for additional photos.
 As you all can see, I got quite friendly with this wasp.  She was very kind and allowed me to admire her hard work.  I used a Canon ED7 for those photos and I loved every second.  The squirrel was quite curious and the poor grasshopper was a casualty of spiders and the tangled webs they weave.  The rest were plants around my home and neighborhood.  It made for a nice walk. My favorites are the one of the wasp.  I never thought I would catch her but she allowed, the colors are beautiful and vibrant and as you all know nature is my favorite thing to photograph outside of my family. I do have a few more images, I will try my best to get them finished this week and share.






























3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, Natasha... excellent in every respect. You can see that the "quieter" light is, the more that can be revealed.. I like them all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha, as always beautiful. I love the flower pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natasha,
    These photos are absolutely beautiful! I love all of the flower photos and the squirrel one is just too cute! My favorite one is definitely the ones of the bee! What a great series!
    -Gaby

    ReplyDelete