Sunday, October 1, 2017

Week 5: Macro Project

Good evening everyone!

I have to say that this project so far was the most challenging one. It was hard to find small objects to photograph and then it was harder to capture the subject in the best light and position. I like that the project was challenging because it pushed me to think differently and with a new perspective. These shots vary in place. But for the most part, they were taken at home. That being said, the last image on here is a picture of my little brother. He wanted to be apart of this assignment lol.

I hope you all had a good weekend.

-Alyssa

Before:
 After:

Before:
 After:

Before:
 After:

Before:


Before:
 After:

Before:


Before:
 After:

2 comments:

  1. Neat photos Alyssa. You used items I would not have thought of. Nice editing as well! I love the lego man, lego's are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping you would be out in the world looking at small things, in close with an eye to light and shadow and composition, (building on the previous assignments) What you have is a "record" of small things, kind of like a catalog, rather than making art...

    ReplyDelete