Thursday, January 18, 2018

Hi everyone! Sorry for the post a little later in the week- I started a new job and have been getting acquainted with my new schedule but I have been so excited to start getting into the course with professor Nevins! I've taken Digital Photography with him and it was really fun for me. I am a senior at Albertus majoring in Psychology, currently working for a health district. I love art, DIY projects and the outdoors (when it's warm), I also love photography though I am no professional. I decided to take a different kind of picture as my self-portrait, using my iPhone 7+. I will be using my Nikon for photos moving forward but to start this was a bit easier. I look forward to learning more about photography and getting to see everyones beautiful photos and progress throughout the course. 
Thanks for reading,
Gaby Reyes


1 comment:

  1. Welcome Gaby! I love the shot you took looking through the leaves that way...

    ReplyDelete