Monday, August 28, 2017

Self Portrait



















Hello, my name is Yanisha Virgo. I'm a fun loving person, who likes to reading. I like surfing the web and spending time with my husband of nearly 4 years. I'm not currently employed but I'm very active at my church. This is my second year at Albertus and I'm pursuing a career in Computer Information Systems. I'm planning on going for my bachelor's degree once I receive my associates. In high school, I was familiar with Photoshop but it seems like so long ago. I'm hoping to jog my memory and I'm also excited to see what this class has to offer.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Yanisha,

    Great wide angle perspective and a strong use of that diagonal leading line. The light is falling nicely on your face... all in all very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yanisha,

    I am considering double majoring in CIS, so it's nice to see another person majoring in CIS in here. I look forward to your photos throughout the course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yanisha,
    this is only the beginning, my journey started in November of ,2012
    and i'm still pushing.You could do it!
    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete