Tuesday, August 29, 2017


Greetings Class!
My name is Elyse Russell, and this class marks the beginning of the end of my senior year at Albertus. I received my Associate's in Business Management in 2015 and this year I will be completing my Bachelors in Sociology. 
I am a single mother of two, ages 4 and 4 weeks. I included my 4 week old son in my self portrait because he is constantly attached to me anyway.
I am a huge fan of art; this is my first photography class! My art passions include sketching and painting which I have done since I was about the age of 5. So, I am very much looking forward to adding photography to my art ventures!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Elyse,

    Congrats on your new addition to your family. I look forward to seeing your work throughout this course. - Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a precious little one! Photography is a wonderful addition to the art you are already doing... Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elyse! This class starts the beginning of my senior year as well! I am so excited to graduate! Your little on in this picture is adorable. Congratulations and best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo Elyse! I almost posted a mommy selfie myself as my 13 month old is more like an appendage than an independent toddler. She loves the camera all you have to do is tell her Catalina say Cheese and she's all gums and bunny teeth. Congrats on your new bundle and bravo for pursuing your higher education while being a mommy this is hard work! I would love to see some of your art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elyse!

    Congratulations on the little one! I think this photo beautifully captures you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the baby he is so adorable. I can't wait to see your work.This picture speaks volume when it comes to art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elyse
    Beautiful picture, i cant wait to see more.
    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elyse,
    such a beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete