Wednesday, August 30, 2017


Greetings!
My name is Alyssa Cruz. I am currently a junior and I am majoring Graphic Design. Currently, I have a lot of part-time positions at Albertus. I am a tech tutor, writing tutor, and an intern for the Marketing Department.
This class was required for my major. However, I am very excited about it. I have always loved photography and being able to capture special moments. I believe that this class will help improve my skills as well as gain insightful knowledge that I can take with me in the future. 

4 comments:

  1. Hello Alyssa I see that you are a great multi tasker. Can't wait to see your work throughout the semester. I took this as an elective and I'm excited about learning about photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyssa,your a busy lady its nice to see that you are using your skills to give back to the school. I can use tutoring and everything you list.Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Alyssa! I have enjoyed seeing your video productions made for the marketing department.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alyssa, it is great that you work around Albertus.

    ReplyDelete