Monday, August 28, 2017

Self Portrait

Hello class my name is Erika and I am a full-time Preschool Teacher and a part-time Case Manager. I am also a full-time student at Albertus studying Human Service and I will be done in December 🎉🎉🎉🎉.  I needed an elective and I thought photography would be very interesting being that I love taking pictures and looking at different scenery so I hope to gain more knowledge about photography by the time the end of the mode. I plan to attend Springfield College in Springfield Massachusetts next year in September to gain my Masters in Social Work. Please excuse my self portrait picture that was taken with my cell phone because I am waiting on the battery charger that I could not find for my Nikon camera. But it will be in on Tuesday.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Erika,

    Your Nikon would have given you a stronger image because of its bigger sensor and coated lens that would help with the light flare... That's great that you'll be getting an MSW degree.... that should take you far.

    Welcome to class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erika,
    How exciting for you that graduation is so soon! Can't wait to see your pictures through out the course. -Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erika,

    This must be an exciting time. I look forward to your work throughout the course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erika,

    I'M sure the children love you, my granddaughter always talks about her teachers.Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Erika, It is great that you work with children. I'm looking forward to seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete