Monday, August 28, 2017

Good evening,

My name is Celeste Cheatem. I am a single mother of two. I have a nineteen year old daughter that is currently in her second year at the University of Connecticut and a twenty-five year old son that has given me two beautiful grandchildren. My granddaughter is five and my grandson is 5 months. I have taken this class as an elective. This will be my last class before I receive my Bachelor's degree in business management. I am currently working full time at Hartford Healthcare systems in their revenue cycle department. But in my spare time, I am making and selling candles, body butters, lip balms and other beauty products.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Celeste,

    Wow... this is a great way to end your studies at Albertus. That is great you have a daughter at UConn and a son who is a father of two.

    This class can help you in your marketing of the products you make.

    Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Celeste,

    Glad to see you're a fellow sister in the health and beauty network! Ive made soaps and gel candles for years! I make body scrubs as well both sugar and salt! I'm a licensed cosmetologist so this is right up my alley. This class is going to be great so many awesome people here you included!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Celeste,

    It must be exciting to almost have your degree. Good luck with your studies! I also think it's very cool that you make all those products!

    ReplyDelete