Sunday, August 27, 2017

Self Portrait

Hello,
My name is Stephanie Garcia and Mod 1 starts my senior year at Albertus Magnus. When I started this journey a few years ago, graduation seemed so far away and now it's almost here! I work full time, go to school full time fully online and I am a wife. I am really looking forward to this class. I love to take pictures but I would love to learn how to take better pictures and edit them. I purchased the camera below a few years ago on black friday for a great price but don't know how to use it to it's full potential so I am excited to see what else it can do!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie!!!! Good to see a familiar face here!! looking forward to sharing this class with you. Maybe we can get together and collaborate on some work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie, I am happy that senior year has arrive for you. I also bought a camera on black Friday. I have used it but I am not sure that the setting is correct. My pictures never come out the way I think they should. I am also looking forward to editing the photos I take.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Stephanie! Thanks for letting me know about your DSLR... Do ask questions about how to best use it. The readings will help... it is all about having a specific visual goal in mind then using your camera to achieve it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie,

    Nice camera! I am looking forward to this class as well. I'm looking forward to seeing your photos throughout the course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stephanie,

    it looks like you've been doing this for years the way you hold the camera! i cant wait to see your photo's. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete