Tuesday, August 29, 2017


                                                                      Hello everyone!
My name is Gaby Reyes; I am in my junior year here at Albertus Magnus College as a General Psychology major and am looking forward to taking this class very much. I have always loved photography but never knew how to maneuver a camera to its full potential; so, having the opportunity to take this course is very exciting for me. I chose to take a self portrait with my cameras timer that reflects who I am and what I love to do more than anything. I love anything "DIY," and anything I can create myself. I am currently working on this mosaic coffee table and I have put my all into it as I do with any project I get invested in. My self portrait represents me as a creative and I hope this course will only continue to inspire me to be creative and capture it all. I look forward to learning new things with you all and seeing how everyone else perceives each weeks assignment compared to my own. Thanks for reading -Gaby

5 comments:

  1. Hi Gaby and thank you. I like the creativity with your portrait and the table looks like it will be really beautiful when its finished, I love how colorful it is. You should share a pic of it when you are all done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gaby,

    That looks like a challenging project but it is coming out really well... thanks for sharing. Welcome to class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gaby,

    I am also excited for learning more about maneuvering a camera to its full potential! I love how to the table looks so far. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gaby,
    your coffee table looks great!i cant wait to see more of your work.
    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, everyone! Can't wait to get started. :)

    ReplyDelete